Dianon delivers innovative, high-quality diagnostic testing combined with outstanding customer service and key connectivity solutions to help ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) operate efficiently. Our specialty-trained, board-certified pathologists offer expertise in:
- Breast pathology
- Ear, nose, and throat pathology
- Gastrointestinal and liver pathology
- Gynecologic pathology
- Timely result delivery to multiple EMR or procedure-writing software (PWS) systems.
- Pathology expertise from an established team of board-certified pathologists specialized by organ site
- Quality assurance through daily intradepartmental review of malignant and complex cases, providing a built-in second opinion. In addition, benign cases are randomly selected for review.
- Expert consultants at academic institutions available when an additional consultation is required to render a final diagnosis.
- Comprehensive pathology reports for clear, consolidated information.
- Direct access to pathologists for consultations on difficult cases. In addition, our pathologists automatically contact the ordering physician to discuss malignant, suspicious, or unusual findings.
- Rapid turnaround: Results are typically delivered within 24 to 48 hours from specimen receipt
Comprehensive Service Options
Breast: Specimens from lumpectomies, core biopsies, FNAs, and, lymph nodes, IHC, FISH, and molecular assays
Dermatology: Biopsies and direct immunofluorescence, BRAF and FISH for melanoma
Ear, nose, and throat: Thyroid biopsies and fine-needle aspiriations (FNAs) and tonsil specimens
Gastroenterology: Biopsies (EGD, colonoscopy and liver), resections and excisions (tumor resection, bariatric surgery, cholecystectomy), cytology brushings and washings; immunohistochemistry (IHC), flow cytometry (gastrointestinal lymphoproliferative disorders), molecular diagnostics (K-ras and BRAF mutation analysis, microsatellite instability (MSI), UGT1A1 (irinotecan toxicity), DPD (5-fluorouracil toxicity), circulating tumor cells (CTC), and celiac disease HLA DQ genotyping
Gynecology: Evaluation of specimens from hysterectomies, products of conception (POC), and biopsies
Hematology/Oncology: Bone marrow biopsies, cytogenetics, flow cytometry, FISH, IHC, and molecular diagnostics
Urology: Biopsies (prostate, vas deferens, and bladder biopsies), FNAs, urine cytology, hematuria, and circulating tumor cells, molecular diagnostics, FISH, IHC (single, double, and triple stains), PCA3, Prostate Core Mitomic Test™
Prostate Core Mitomic Test is a trademark of Mitomics Inc.