- Timely result delivery to multiple EMR or procedure-writing software (PWS) systems.
- Pathology expertise from an established team of board-certified pathologists specialized by organ site
- Quality assurance through daily intradepartmental review of malignant and complex cases, providing a built-in second opinion. In addition, benign cases are randomly selected for review.
- Expert consultants at academic institutions available when an additional consultation is required to render a final diagnosis.
- Comprehensive pathology reports for clear, consolidated information.
- Direct access to pathologists for consultations on difficult cases. In addition, our pathologists automatically contact the ordering physician to discuss malignant, suspicious, or unusual findings.
- Rapid turnaround: Results are typically delivered within 24 to 48 hours from specimen receipt