Dianon understands that a multidisciplinary approach is required to evaluate specific types of cancer to help guide treatment decisions. With experienced pathologists, cytogeneticists, and molecular geneticists, we ensure that the most appropriate and clinically relevant technologies are employed to provide the answers you need. Our professional staff provides reporting and telephone consultations in both hematopathology and solid tumors.
We offer a comprehensive menu of antibody tests, FISH probes, and related molecular pathology and cytogenetic testing from our laboratories across the US.
Dianon’s hematopathologists have expertise in testing for:
- Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
- Myeloma/plasma cell dyscrasias
Hematopathology Test Menu
Hematopatholgy test offerings include, but are not limited to:
- ABL1 Kinase Domain Mutation Analysis (for Gleevec® Resistance)
- BCR/ABL1 t(9;22) (Quantitative)
- Cancer Cytogenetic Analysis With Reflex to Reveal® SNP Microarray
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) probes
- Prognostic: CLL, MM, ALL
- Diagnostic: MDS, NHL, AML
- Other: BCR/ABL1, PML/RARA, FGFR1, FIP1L1-PDGFRA, PDGFRB
- IgVH mutation analysis (for CLL)
- Immunophenotyping by 8-color flow cytometry
- DNA content and cell cycle analysis
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinurea (PNH) with FLAER
- JAK2 mutation analysis
Gleevec is a registered trademark of Novartis AG Corporation.