Dianon is a leading provider of comprehensive urology diagnostic services including prostate, bladder, specialty biopsy services, and microhematuria.
Dianon’s uropathologists are readily accessible to answer questions and review cases. Additionally, ordering physicians will receive prompt call-backs for any urgent findings or malignancies.
Specialization and experience
Dianon's board-certified pathologists specializing in uropathology review more than 4000 prostate biopsies per month.
Intradepartmental case reviews
Daily meetings to review all abnormal and 5% to 10% of benign cases, providing a built-in second opinion.
Dianon’s commitment to scientific leadership helps ensure that clients have access to industry-leading experts and the latest developments in medical diagnostics. Dianon refers cases to a nationally recognized leader in uropathology when additional consultation is required to render a final diagnosis.
Uropathology Test Offerings
- Prostate histology
- Prostate fine-needle aspiration (FNA)
- Bladder histology
- Vasectomy histology
- Prostate biopsy
- Prostate triple IHC stain: Combines p63, CK903, and p504s on one slide to aid in the diagnosis of small foci of prostate cancer
- PCA3: Prostate cancer genetic marker helpful in men age 50 and older with elevated PSA and negative biopsy
- MicrocytePLUS® Hematuria Program: Comprehensive services for hematuria that combine urine chemistry, urine cytology, and a differential diagnosis from an expert, board-certified cytopathologist
- Urine cytology hematuria profiles: Aid in evaluation of patients presenting with hematuria
- UroVysion®/Cytology Profile: FISH and cytology for diagnosis and monitoring of patients with transitional cell carcinoma (TCC)
UroVysion is a registered trademark of Abbott Laboratories.